How can I follow flow based on click event or a select option?

Is there an action or event in camunda 8 capable of following a specific flow based on a click on a button in camunda? For those who have already used IBM’s BAW, it is something similar to Navigation Event.
In practice, what I need is to check whether the zip code entered is valid without having to complete the user task form.
Captura de ecrã 2024-03-19 100506

As part of your User task, add/set a variable
After that, use an exclusive gateway to determine the path based on the value of that variable.

Being in a user task, for the flow to go to the exclusive gateway it is necessary to click on complete the task, and what you want is precisely for the flow to be able to go to another service task without having to complete the task, if you can do it the validation query in a REST API even before completing the user task

What you are talking about is form data validation, which is not really part of the process.

BPMN as a modeling language is expected to be implementation agnostic. If the ZIP needs to be validated for the process to continue, then model it as part of the process.

Imagine for a moment that your process is being implemented with paper forms. How would a sheet of paper validate a ZIP code? In a paper form based process, after the user fills out their form, someone would check it, and if there are errors, send it back to be corrected. That then is what you would want to model.

Also… client side data validation is … questionable. It helps reduce the bad data coming in, but you should still do server side validation of data, which then should appear on your process model.

Your analysis is based on archaic foundations. However, as CAMUNDA does not offer this possibility, I created a resource request for it, I will wait for a response.

Whose analysis?
Where did you create a resource request?