How can I link different web pages in different task node

Let’s say, I defined a process with several tasks node, instead of using one form throught the whole process, how can I assign one web page to each task node? By doing that, when the process coming to different task, it can show my user different page. Thanks.

I’m uncertain whether I understand your needs correctly.

In Camunda, forms are defined for each task not for a whole process. Forms can be defined in the modeler or using HTML and Javascript:

If you want to have entirely different web applications for each step, all of them would need to communicate with the engine via its API.

Thank you very much for your advice.
I am developing some web application using VUE, trying to using Camunda to control the process. As I mentioned before there may be different vue page at each task, but I am not 100% sure if the embedded form would support the VUE page.
If not, communicating with engine via API seems like a better solution. Is there example on this for detail?
Thank you again, bro.

You are absolutely right. Using the API sound like the way to go. Here are some pointers that may help you.

We have a detailed documentation of our REST API. You may want to look at the endpoints for human tasks:

There is a blog post on implementing a custom tasklist (using angular and Camunda’s REST API):

Github is also a great source of for examples. Just search for “Camunda tasklist” to find many examples.