How to customise `LongPolling-ActivateJobsHandler` in Zeebe Gateway?

Alexey Vinogradov: Hello Team!

Is there any way to customize LongPollingActivateJobsHandler? I mean is there any way to configure io.camunda.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.Builder#longPollingTimeout and io.camunda.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.Builder#probeTimeoutMillis and io.camunda.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.Builder#minEmptyResponses?

Alexey Vinogradov: I can see that these settings could be only configured by tests :thinking_face:

zell: Havent looked at the code yet but I thougt some could be set via worker cfg

Alexey Vinogradov: Hey <@U6WCLLNGJ>, no it is about gateway config

zell: I think you’re right. Could you create an issue for it to make it configurable?

Note: This post was generated by Slack Archivist from a conversation in the Zeebe Slack, a source of valuable discussions on Zeebe (get an invite). Someone in the Slack thought this was worth sharing!

If this post answered a question for you, hit the Like button - we use that to assess which posts to put into docs.

Alexey Vinogradov: I’ve created https://github.com/camunda-cloud/zeebe/issues/8777