I have tried retrying a service task after a specific time delay. Once the retries are maxed out it throws the exception

“serviceDelegate” service task is called successfully. We had to retry the tasks in case of any exception. During the retires, this service Task is called successfully. But once the retries are completed i get the below exception. Please help me out with this.

org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngineException: Unknown property used in expression: ${serviceDelegate}. Cause: Cannot resolve identifier ‘serviceDelegateDelegate’
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.el.JuelExpression.getValue(JuelExpression.java:60)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.el.JuelExpression.getValue(JuelExpression.java:48)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior$3.call(ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.java:103)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior$3.call(ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.java:98)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.AbstractBpmnActivityBehavior.executeWithErrorPropagation(AbstractBpmnActivityBehavior.java:105)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.execute(ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.java:123)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.pvm.runtime.operation.PvmAtomicOperationActivityExecute.execute(PvmAtomicOperationActivityExecute.java:41)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.pvm.runtime.operation.PvmAtomicOperationActivityExecute.execute(PvmAtomicOperationActivityExecute.java:26)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.interceptor.AtomicOperationInvocation.execute(AtomicOperationInvocation.java:81)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.invokeNext(CommandContext.java:187)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.performNext(CommandContext.java:166)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.performOperation(CommandContext.java:141)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.entity.ExecutionEntity.performOperation(ExecutionEntity.java:589)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.entity.ExecutionEntity.performOperation(ExecutionEntity.java:565)

You’re going to need to upload your model.

I think this is intermittent. Now i am not able to see the issue.