If the token return to parallel task the parallel gateway is expecting for other parallel task's tokens and never move forward

I’m using a conditional boundary event to determine if i use the link or not. In case i use the link and want to go to Task 2, the token arrives well to Task 2. Once Task 2 is completed, the exit parallel gateway is waiting for token of Task 3 but it is never enabled. There is something to manipulate the token for Task 3?
The link works really fine when I go to Task 1 because once Task 1 is completed the token goes to Task 2 and Task 3. But that not happen if I directly go to Task 2 (parallel task).

Can you write out what you’re expecting the logic to be here?

Are you trying to build a loop?

That’s probably not the best way to handle that… Why would the conditions change while in Task 1?
You can put conditions on the links themselves (best modeled with Exclusive Split Gateways)

I want to go back to a parallel task, review again and move forward. Even if a create a loop the token get stuck because parallel gateway is waiting for missing task 3 token.

That’s still not really writing out the LOGIC behind what you’re trying to accomplish.

(Yes, I’m trying to get you to talk through it all, so a solution will present itself to you)

For example, if Task3 is only ever needed once, you could set variables after “Processing Started” (Task3Required=True), and put an exclusive branch around Task3 (if Task3Required=True, then do Task3), setting the variable to False afterwards.

After Task4, you put a conditional gateway: If (Task2Required=True or Task3Required=True) loop back to Parallel Split gateway.