I'm using camunda community edition

The process could not be started. : Cannot instantiate process definition camundapractice:1:4d6ee4dc-aae1-11ed-9ef4-c4cbe10ccd9f: ENGINE-09008 Exception while instantiating class ‘org.example.CheckWeatherDelehate’: ENGINE-09017 Cannot load class ‘org.example.CheckWeatherDelehate’: org.example.CheckWeatherDelehate

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST I KEEP ON GETTING THIS EXCEPTION, ALTHOUGH I USED THE CORRECT CLASS REFERENCE

Hello @sibusiso021 ,

could there be a typo? The exception says Delehate while the class could end on Delegate.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, the class name does not have an effect, however i fixed the class name but i still get the same error message.

can you try change your package name to “org.camunda.bpm.run.{packagename}”

Hi Rasim, still geting the same error
The process could not be started. : Cannot instantiate process definition camundapractice:6:3eacf5b2-ab71-11ed-96c3-c4cbe10ccd9f: ENGINE-09008 Exception while instantiating class ‘org.camunda.bpmn.run.org.example.CheckWeatherDelegate’: ENGINE-09017 Cannot load class ‘org.camunda.bpmn.run.org.example.CheckWeatherDelegate’: org.camunda.bpmn.run.org.example.CheckWeatherDelegate

Hello @sibusiso021 ,

could you please paste the whole stacktrace from the server log?

Jonathan