Camunda Community Podcast
S5E1: Inbound and Outbound Connectors: “Woah, it’s so easy!”
Listen as Bastian and Senior Technical Community Builder Mia Moore (that’s me, @miamoore!) discuss Outbound and Inbound Connectors, their architectural differences, and examples of how they can be used to build better processes. You’ll also find out what made Bastian say, “Woah! It’s so easy!” and why he calls Inbound Connectors “game-changers.”
Now, we want to hear from you! Are you using and/or building your own Connectors? We want to know! Share in this thread and let’s see the power of community in action. We might even share some of your replies in an upcoming episode!
For a full episode transcript and chapter markers, click here.
Start your free trial of Camunda Platform 8.
Save your seat for CamundaCon 2023.
- [github] Awesome Camunda 8 Connectors
- [docs] Connectors
- [blog] A Deep-Dive into the Architecture of Connectors
- [blog] Maximum Process Flexibility with Inbound Webhook Connectors
- [blog] Streamline Processes by Using Inbound Webhook Connectors as Intermediate Events
- [blog] Start a Camunda Platform 8 Process via REST with Webhooks
- [blog] Integrate External Systems Effortlessly with Custom Connectors in Camunda Platform
- [blog] Contributing to Camunda’s Connector ecosystem
- [blog] How to build a Camunda Platform 8 Connector
- [blog] A Unified Camunda Platform 8 SDK for Node.js
- [blog] Unraveling Connector Templates
- Camunda Champion Program