Installing Camunda Web App Statistics Plugin

Hello. I’m trying to install the following plugin:

It should be as simple as building the jar and putting it in the lib folder, but I can’t get the build to work. I tried selecting the plugin from here:

https://camunda.org/plugins/

And then getting the jar, but it throws an exception.

Can someone help me get the Jar so that I can get the plugin to work?

This is the error I’m getting:

$ mvn clean package [INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building Camunda Web App Statistics Plugin 1.0.0 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [WARNING] The POM for org.camunda.bpm.webapp:camunda-webapp-core:jar:7.3.0 is missing, no dependency information available [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics-root --- [INFO] Deleting /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/target [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.2:enforce (enforce-maven) @ camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics-root --- [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.3:resources (default-resources) @ camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics-root --- [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources. [INFO] Copying 79 resources [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) @ camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics-root --- [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module! [INFO] Compiling 36 source files to /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/target/classes [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------- [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR : [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------- [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/StatisticsPluginRootResource.java:[8,47] package org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.sub.runtime does not exist [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/process/IncidentResource.java:[9,47] package org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.dto.runtime does not exist [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/process/IncidentResource.java:[31,17] cannot find symbol symbol: class IncidentDto location: class org.camunda.cockpit.plugin.statistics.resources.process.IncidentResource [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/process/IncidentResource.java:[33,37] cannot find symbol symbol: class IncidentDto location: class org.camunda.cockpit.plugin.statistics.resources.process.IncidentResource [INFO] 4 errors [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------- [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 2.137s [INFO] Finished at: Mon Mar 21 16:00:42 ART 2016 [INFO] Final Memory: 17M/222M [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on project camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics-root: Compilation failure: Compilation failure: [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/StatisticsPluginRootResource.java:[8,47] package org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.sub.runtime does not exist [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/process/IncidentResource.java:[9,47] package org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.dto.runtime does not exist [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/process/IncidentResource.java:[31,17] cannot find symbol [ERROR] symbol: class IncidentDto [ERROR] location: class org.camunda.cockpit.plugin.statistics.resources.process.IncidentResource [ERROR] /home/mc/Desarrollo/git/camunda-cockpit-plugin-statistics/src/main/java/org/camunda/cockpit/plugin/statistics/resources/process/IncidentResource.java:[33,37] cannot find symbol [ERROR] symbol: class IncidentDto [ERROR] location: class org.camunda.cockpit.plugin.statistics.resources.process.IncidentResource [ERROR] -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Hello mcabrera,

do you still have issues with the mentioned plugin? If you get the actual version of the plugin from Github (the link you mentioned first) and run mvn clean package on the pom.xml file, the jar should be generated successfully.
You can then, for example, just copy the resulting jar file into the deployments folder of your Camunda BPM installation.

Best regards,
Kerstin

I was able to build it. It was a problem within my maven settings. You can see it in this issue I opened on Github: