Is camunda 7 community edition include SLA feature?

Hi everyone,
I would ask about Camunda 7 community edition, is it include SLA feature as free feature without limitation?

Thanks in advanced.

Kindly, is there any response?

Hi @kayaly.dis,

There is no Service Level Agreement on the Community Edition.

You have to run it as it is.

The Service Level Agreement is part of the Enterprise license.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Thanks @Ingo_Richtsmeier ,
What do you mean when you said:

?

Hi @kayaly.dis,

you can download any prepackaged distribution of the Community Edition or embed the Process Engine with the Spring Boot starter into your application and use it in production.

In case something doesn’t work as expected or an error occurs, you have to help yourself.

As an Enterprise customer, you can file a bug ticket and depending on the priority level of the bug, you get a fix for issue.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Hi @Ingo_Richtsmeier ,
I think I need to clarify my question more. My question is not related to technical support from Camunda team. Rather, my question is about using the SLA feature inside my some workflow process by Camunda 7 Community Edition.

Is this feature free and can I use it without limits?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @Ingo_Richtsmeier ,
Kindly, any clarification pls.

There is no the feature called “SLA”. It is a functionality that you can implement e.g. using the timer events of the BPMN. You can use as many timer events in your process models as you like – they are completely free of charge!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.