Is this correct approach to use conditional event for multiple variables change

Hi,

Using version 7.6.

Can I model decision variable changes using conditional event as attached in the bpm diagram. For simplicity have not modeled any service tasks in it.
Processe-2 and 3 would be similar.

I am trying to achieve, if any decision variables are changed from outside bpm. want workflow to move to that decision task. Instead of having individual conditional events, trying to do with one conditional event and multiple exclusive gateway sequences. Is this right approach, workflow deployed to camunda without errors, but does not trigger the conditional event when I add/update the variables from cockpit.

XML for the event and gateway:

<bpmn:intermediateCatchEvent id="DecisionVariableChange" name="DecisionVariableChange">
	<bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0aeedbp</bpmn:outgoing>
	<bpmn:conditionalEventDefinition camunda:variableEvents="create, update" camunda:variableName="DecisionVariableChanged">
		<bpmn:condition xsi:type="bpmn:tFormalExpression">${true}</bpmn:condition>
	</bpmn:conditionalEventDefinition>
</bpmn:intermediateCatchEvent>
<bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_191bgke" name="Suspension" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_16oktsw" targetRef="Task_0zbxmit">
	<bpmn:conditionExpression xsi:type="bpmn:tFormalExpression">
		<![CDATA[${VariableChanged == "VAR1"}]]>
	</bpmn:conditionExpression>
</bpmn:sequenceFlow>
<bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1o4xzsk" name="Movement" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_16oktsw" targetRef="Task_0tlmnhr">
	<bpmn:conditionExpression xsi:type="bpmn:tFormalExpression">
		<![CDATA[${VariableChanged == "VAR5"}]]>
	</bpmn:conditionExpression>
</bpmn:sequenceFlow>

Hi Jaya,

this will not work, since the conditional event is not reached at all.
You could use a boundary event.

Best regards,
Chris