Metrics issue in zeebe cluster environment

I set up the zeebe cluster using the zeebe cluster helm chart.
And deploy a additional prometheus, grafana.
the service name of zeebe broker is t1-zeebe-zeebe.
Below is the prometheus configuration to get metrics from the zeebe broker.

• job_name: zeebe
    scrape_interval: 6s
    metrics_path: /metrics
    scheme: http
    static_configs:
    • targets: [‘t1-zeebe-zeebe-0.t1-zeebe-zeebe:9600’,‘t1-zeebe-zeebe-1.t1-zeebe-zeebe:9600’]

And below is the promethus screen when I search for the workflow instance count.

You can see that the broker t1-zeebe-zeebe-0 and t1-zeebe-zeebe-1 both have partion1, partion2.
but from my understanding, one leader like partition1 or partition2.can only exist in one broker.

Below is the status of cluster. The partition 1 leader and partition2 leader are both in the broker 0.
Cluster size: 2
Partitions count: 2
Replication factor: 2
Gateway version: 0.24.2
Brokers:
Broker 0 - t1-zeebe-zeebe-0.t1-zeebe-zeebe.default.svc.cluster.local:26501
Version: 0.24.2
Partition 1 : Leader
Partition 2 : Leader
Broker 1 - t1-zeebe-zeebe-1.t1-zeebe-zeebe.default.svc.cluster.local:26501
Version: 0.24.2
Partition 1 : Follower
Partition 2 : Follower

And I also checked the camunda operator that this moment there are only 6 workflow instance.

I downloaded the grafana dashboard from zeebe website, that it will show up 8 workflow instance since it will use the grammar sum(zeebe_running_workflow_instances_total{namespace=~"$namespace",partition=~"$partition",pod=~"$pod"}) to aggregate all the number.
So where did I make the mistake? Could any give any tips? Thanks very much.

Not precisely accurate in two senses:

First, there can only be one leader for a partition at any one time (unless you are seeing a bug), but one broker can be the leader for n partitions. So there is a 1:n relationship between broken:partition leader.

Secondly, this can change over time, so more than one broker can show up as the partition leader historically if the partition leadership changes. So the 1:n broker:partition leader constraint is valid only at a single point in time.

If those stats are over time, then they could be an accurate representation of the system.