Microservices Orchestration, Multi-Tenancy and User Mgt

Hi All,

I am new to Camunda, went through some of the Camunda documentation and nice tutorial videos available on the internet.

Now, I am looking for microservices orchestration using Camunda, Multi-Tenancy capabilities, Security aspects and user management in Camunda.

May I request if someone could guide me to the documentation or the video tutorial pertaining to the aforementioned topics. Thanks in advance

Br,
Saurav

Hi @saurav7614
Welcome to the forum.
There are a lot of resources out there so i can maybe point you to a couple

1 Like

Hi Niall,

Thank you so much for your valuable response. First of all I would like to thank you, Bernd, Josh and the team for your efforts and awesome content made available over the internet pertaining to Camunda.

I went through your tutorial series with 11 videos, webinars from you, Bernd and Camunda cloud video tutorial by Josh which I much appreciate and found to be very helpful for a newbie like me in the BPM world who is learning about Camunda and find this to be very useful and apt probably for my use case in the microservices architecture.

I wanted to do a POC with Camunda before implementing in the realtime and luckily now I found a flowing-retail example which seem to pretty much suit my usecase: https://github.com/berndruecker/flowing-retail/tree/master/kafka/java. I am trying to understand Camunda, microservices, Kafka and event driven architecture which hopefully could serve as good starting point for me.

However, May I know if there is any detailed video or blog which explains the working of this flowing-retail example apart from readme.md in more details on order and payment business process model, interservice communication and possibly a quick code walkthrough, if available?

Thanks!!

Br,
Saurav

Hi,

Subsequent to my earlier post. This is to inform that after going through the flowing-retail example I have pretty much got it and things are looking good now. Thank you :slight_smile:

Br,
Saurav

1 Like