Migrating from AuraQuantic to Camunda

I have created a process in AuraQuantic and exported it as bpmn, I am getting this error while opening the bpmn file in Camunda Modeler

[C:\Users\amadi\Downloads\Employee Onboarding (2).bpmn] unparsable content detected
line: 0
column: 0
nested error: unexpected element [ warning ]
[C:\Users\amadi\Downloads\Employee Onboarding (2).bpmn] failed to parse document as bpmn:Definitions
at Ft (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/node_modules/moddle-xml/dist/index.esm.js:64:9)
at file:///C:/Users/amadi/Downloads/camunda-modeler-5.7.0-win-x64-20230214T092845Z-001/camunda-modeler-5.7.0-win-x64/resources/app.asar/public/650.js:1:94034
at new Promise ()
at Yt.fromXML (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/node_modules/moddle-xml/dist/index.esm.js:879:9)
at fromXML (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/node_modules/bpmn-moddle/dist/index.esm.js:58:16)
at fromXML (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/lib/BaseViewer.js:148:39)
at apply (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/lib/util/CompatibilityUtil.js:53:17)
at importXML (webpack://camunda-modeler-client/src/app/tabs/cloud-bpmn/BpmnEditor.js:524:35)
at importXML (webpack://camunda-modeler-client/src/app/tabs/cloud-bpmn/BpmnEditor.js:487:9)
at checkImport (webpack://camunda-modeler-client/src/app/tabs/cloud-bpmn/BpmnEditor.js:156:9) [ error ]
[C:\Users\amadi\Downloads\Employee Onboarding (2).bpmn] unparsable content detected
line: 0
column: 0
nested error: unexpected element [ warning ]
[C:\Users\amadi\Downloads\Employee Onboarding (2).bpmn] failed to parse document as bpmn:Definitions
at Ft (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/node_modules/moddle-xml/dist/index.esm.js:64:9)
at file:///C:/Users/amadi/Downloads/camunda-modeler-5.7.0-win-x64-20230214T092845Z-001/camunda-modeler-5.7.0-win-x64/resources/app.asar/public/650.js:1:94034
at new Promise ()
at Yt.fromXML (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/node_modules/moddle-xml/dist/index.esm.js:879:9)
at fromXML (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/node_modules/bpmn-moddle/dist/index.esm.js:58:16)
at fromXML (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/lib/BaseViewer.js:148:39)
at apply (webpack://camundanode_modules/bpmn-js/lib/util/CompatibilityUtil.js:53:17)
at importXML (webpack://camunda-modeler-client/src/app/tabs/cloud-bpmn/BpmnEditor.js:524:35)
at importXML (webpack://camunda-modeler-client/src/app/tabs/cloud-bpmn/BpmnEditor.js:487:9)
at checkImport (webpack://camunda-modeler-client/src/app/tabs/cloud-bpmn/BpmnEditor.js:156:9) [ error ]

the BPMN file looks like the following:

Is there a tool I can use to migrate from AuraQuantic to Camunda modeler? and what is the valid XML file structure should have?
the exporting options that I have in AuraQuantic are : BPMN, PDF, PNG and, JPG

BPMN file:

Hi,
it would be great, if you could attach the whole BPMN file as ‘file.bpmn’. The snippet in your screenshot does not look like a BPMN file at all. The relevant information might be hidden somewhere in the file, but so far, I assume that the export of AuraQuantic is not BPMN compliant.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply, is there a tool to convert the file to BPMN as like what you said it’s not BPMN compliant.
Employee Onboarding (2).bpmn (2.2 KB)