Monthly Shoutouts - September 2023

Welcome to the monthly shoutouts post! :tada:

Every month, we highlight some community members who have been doing cool things in the community. Some of these were submitted via our contributions form – don’t be shy, let us know what you’re working on!

September was all about CamundaCon, so I wanted to highlight some of the talks by our community programs members! You can see all the talks from the conference and slides at this link – all of them are so good! I really recommend taking the time to watch anything that sounds interesting to you.

You may have noticed a link in the sidebar to our Leaderboard! This is a just-for-fun way to see who has participated most in the forum over the last month/quarter/year/all-time.

Here are the top 3 for September! :tada:

1. :1st_place_medal: @WilliamR.Alves

2. :2nd_place_medal: @FC_Catalonia

3. :3rd_place_medal: @GotnOGuts

And a quick shout out to the rest of the top 10 as well :slight_smile: Thank you @Adagatiya @Praveen_Kumar_Reddy @Suman_Paul @Altmash_Siddique @rohwerj @Jean_Robert_Alves @Domingos_Dias!

Please join me in congratulating them and thanking them for their efforts! :clap::clap::clap:

Do you have a cool project or contribution you’d like us to highlight? Do you know about someone else in the community who has been doing something awesome? Leave a comment below, or fill out our contributions form to let us know!

7 Likes

Congratulations to all of you!
These guys know a lot! And it has a lot to teach us! \o/

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes