My process with rest connector is deployed in camunda 8.4.5 windows install but rest api call is not working and token is stuck at rest outbound connector node

Hi,
Issue:
my process with rest connector is deployed in camunda 8.4.5 windows install but rest api call is not working and token is stuck at rest outbound connector node. I cant see any error. I am not able to find what I am missing, please help.
Additional Details:
I have installed camunda 8.4.5 for windows in my windows machine.
I am using desktop modeler to create process.
elastic search, zeebe, and operate are running successfully and I am able to deploy and run a process.
I have used rest-outbound connector to make a rest api call that a a spring boot microservice in my local.
I have downloaded and used rest outbound connector from camunda market place.
I have deployed my process to zeebe server http://localhost:26500

Hi @Raj1 ,
Did you test your spring microservice API functionality before recreating it in connector?
Please provide any screenshot of the REST connector template

thank you Praveen, my rest api working perfect from postman. I will not be able to share screenshot. could you please provide guidance on below question so that I can try same approach.
Question: to use rest outbound connector in camunda8 window install. apart from downloading connector from market place placing it in .camunda folder path so that I can do the coding. this much is success and my process is deployed in running in local setup.
but to run this connector do we need to add any additional jar or anything else setup?
I think jar connector-runtime-application-VERSION-with-dependencies.jar as mentioned in setup step is needed only for custom connector as I am not using custom connector, i should not need it but i think there should be something I am missing because of that my connector is not running Manual installation on local machine | Camunda 8 Docs
thank you for help

Hi @Raj1 ,

The REST Connector is a camunda connector so it will be availabe in the connectors bundle
Creating the bundle runtime is enough for REST connector to be available
Please make sure your connector bundle runtime is up and running for zeebe to communicate
Not an expert in local installation and found some info in docs regarding the connector bundle