I have just installed the 7.4 stable Community Edition and modeler. It is my first install on a system with Java 1.8.0_65 and Maven 3.3.9. Modeler works fine (and has me really excited about how good it is) but when browsing to http://localhost:8080/camunda it just gives a login prompt with a session expired warning. There have been no users created for this install.
- Is there a default password? If so, what is it?
- Is there a way to reinitialise the system to get the initial admin user creation page?
in the prepacked Camunda distro is an example process application installed which creates some example users.
The default account is:
- User: demo
- Password: demo
See the welcome page for it: http://localhost:8080/camunda-welcome/
If you don’t want the examples users and application:
- shutdown the application server
- remove/clear the database
- remove the example application: camunda-invoice
- restart the application server
Big thanks for that! Cured my problem.
Thankyou for the explaination , i tried this demo / demo on my GbWhatsapp website and yeah its working!