Optimize Report - Real time data reporting Issue -- Need help

Hello All,
I need help in Optimize Reporting.
While creating Report in Optimize we found that Report is getting generated data is not consistent i.e. Report that is getting generated is not real time.
What I did- I created a 3 step process and created 6 instances with 2 in each step with different users.

I am not able to view any instance in reporting.

Where I need help? I need help to
a) How can we get real time data so that the moment I create an instance in Optimize report I can see where the instance is right now.
b) Where is the documentation of Optimize report I need it.

Hi @Manash_Das - you are correct, the Optimize reports are not real time. Optimize makes batched API calls to fetch data. Are you using the SaaS offering or a self-managed instance?

What documentation are you looking for?

Thanks Nathan for responding.

Here is what I am looking for:-

1. Optimize makes batched API calls to fetch data.
    Where can I make update so that I can control batch update timing. Can I make it custom?
  2. What documentation are you looking for?
    I am looking for optimize technical implementation documentation where I can see on how to configure batch update API call for Optimize.

Missed to mention we are using Self Managed Camunda 8 version.

@Manash_Das there aren’t any configuration options for C8 currently. In C7, you could configure the backoff interval but that is unfortunately not configurable in C8 yet.

What options would you like to see? I can take your feedback right to the product team!

Thanks Nathan,
I was actually going through link you have send it out which looks promising.

Only issue is that I am not sure if this is for Camunda 7 or 8 as documentation is under 8 but at one place in documentation it says this required Camunda 7.

Wondering how this can work for Camunda 8.

The configuration information is only applicable to C7. The concepts are the same in C8, but there is no way to configure it currently.

Can you share a bit more about what configuration options you’d like to see? I can pass the feedback along to our product team.

I’m also curious to learn more about how you’re hoping to use real time data within Optimize, if you could share more that would be wonderful!

Nathan: I am able to create report in Optimize but I am not able to see any data. So in order to create report I really want to know how data is getting passed to Optimize and and in what frequency so that I can plan my future reporting.

I did saw couple of C8 options like :- Camunda 8 system configuration | Camunda 8 Docs
But then I don’t get to see option on frequency when data is getting pushed for Optimize.

FYI : As of now I am still gathering all the configuration I need. Once gathered I will post it for you.