Practice for Mock Tech Interview

Hello Everyone, I was continue rejected from tech interviews and I have 1 year of experience in Java. Can anyone know a reference where I can start practice for coding? Currently, I am following the interviewbit source for preparing a mock interview? Can anyone suggest me, how to practice to improve my coding skills?

Hi @arjunkumar09, the best way to sharpen your skills is to contribute to open source projects. That way you get feedback on your code, and you get runs on the board that people can see.

It’s real experience. As Han Solo said: “Good against Droids is one thing, good against the living is another”.

Josh

2 Likes

Hi @arjunkumar09! I agree with everything @jwulf said. Contributing to open source is how I actually got a few of my previous positions, and it’s also helped me in my role here at Camunda. :slight_smile:

There are many open source projects you can contribute to in the Camunda Community Hub! If you find one you like, be sure to check out the README of the repository in question to see how to contribute, and find and issue that you’d like to work on.

I would be more than happy to introduce you to the Kubernetes community as well, if that’s something you are interested in!

1 Like