Required fields in Tasklist

Hi,
I hope someone can help me, in my case.

I have an embedded form, I use the same form when the decision is Applicable and Not Applicable, what I do is hide some fields when it is applicable (I hide fields because when it applies I only require that some fields be shown and not all), and when it is No Apply I show other fields and I hide some fields that I only have to show when it is Apply.

The problem I have is that for both cases either Applies or Does Not Apply, my form fields in the inputs I have placed “required” and it does not matter if some fields are hidden, even if I fill in all the other data that if I am interested I do not know enable the complete button in TaskList.

The cause is that I have all the fields with “required” however when I hide some data, but they have the required it does not allow me to advance with my task.

For example I have the date field with type placed inside a div with the sentence “required”, this same field when it is Applies I show it and I capture the data but when it does not apply the hidden thing, but still it is hidden but it has the required in the input does not allow me to advance with my task.

create a function, where I hide or show the field or fields that interest me, in this example I mention the “date” I have placed it in a div that has the id = fph1 with the id I can hide or show the field .

There is a way to definitively block the tasks that are hidden when the case is Applicable but the same fields must be shown when it is Not Applicable, the conflict or error occurs that in both cases they have the “required” and it does not matter if I hide the fields and fill out my form completely, the complete button in camunda’s TaskList is not enabled.

Additional I am working directly with Springboot.

Please I need your help, any help, comment or suggestion is well appreciated for me.

you can introduce a process variable, value can be passed from your embedded form. Next add XOR gateway to check whether specific value is passed(either applicable or not applicable). If value is not applicable, you can define alternate path and complete the process.

Hi, @cpbpm
Could you show me an example or give me more detail of how it would be.

Try something like this but don’t succeed: https://css-tricks.com/exposing-form-fields-radio-button-css/

I despair I can not solve it and I do not find any solution in the forum and outside the forum I do not find anything.