RPA Bridge to AutomationAnywhere NullPointerException

Dear Camunda Community,

I now tried to configure the Camunda RPA Bridge with an AutomationAnywhere trial version but I cannot establish a connection.

I created a BPMN Model in Camunda Modeler, a Cawemo AutomationAnywhere template and an AutomationAnywhere bot, which runs perfectly fine on my machine. The application.yml should be ok, too. As BaseURL to the Control Room I chose https://trial.cloud.automationanywhere.digital. User/Password works as well and for polling I took the default values.

I receive following error printed in Camunda Cockpit and the RPA Bridge Console when running the process in Camunda:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at org.camunda.bpm.rpa.bridge.vendor.aai.AutomationAnywhereRestService.startRpaBotInternal(AutomationAnywhereRestService.java:72) ~[classes!/:1.1.1]
        at org.camunda.bpm.rpa.bridge.vendor.aai.AutomationAnywhereRestService.startRpaBotInternal(AutomationAnywhereRestService.java:44) ~[classes!/:1.1.1]
        at org.camunda.bpm.rpa.bridge.rest.AbstractRpaRestService.startRpaBot(AbstractRpaRestService.java:20) ~[classes!/:1.1.1]
        at org.camunda.bpm.rpa.bridge.externaltask.ExternalTaskAdapter.lambda$getExternalTaskHandler$0(ExternalTaskAdapter.java:116) ~[classes!/:1.1.1]
        at org.camunda.bpm.client.topic.impl.TopicSubscriptionManager.handleExternalTask(TopicSubscriptionManager.java:152) ~[camunda-external-task-client-7.15.0.jar!/:7.15.0]
        at org.camunda.bpm.client.topic.impl.TopicSubscriptionManager.lambda$acquire$0(TopicSubscriptionManager.java:108) ~[camunda-external-task-client-7.15.0.jar!/:7.15.0]
        at java.util.Arrays$ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_281]
        at org.camunda.bpm.client.topic.impl.TopicSubscriptionManager.acquire(TopicSubscriptionManager.java:103) ~[camunda-external-task-client-7.15.0.jar!/:7.15.0]
        at org.camunda.bpm.client.topic.impl.TopicSubscriptionManager.run(TopicSubscriptionManager.java:87) ~[camunda-external-task-client-7.15.0.jar!/:7.15.0]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_281]

Unfortunately I do not know what could be the problem and how I need to proceed to solve it.

Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help! Thank you.

Hey Kenju!
I am happy to try and help you. :slight_smile:

In order to do so it would be great if you can share your BPMN model and the application.yml.
Looking forward to your answer!

Best,
Thomas

Hi @Hafflgav

I have the same problem, I appreciate if you help me with this issue. Here is bpmn and config file :

RPABridgeModel.bpmn (4.4 KB)
application.yaml (4.2 KB)