I have a use case where I must schedule either:
- starting a worklow/bpmn after one or two years from now
- wait in a step of a bpmn for one or two years
I plan to have around 500 000 schedule running.
- Is Camunda the right tool for such “long range schedule” ? (if not why ?)
- Does anyone have experiences on such use case with pro/cons and warning ?
- I am little bit worried about maintenance and stayin in sync with latest camunda releases, have you any hints or good practice for such use case ?
note: I am using Camunda 7 but I plan to migrate to 8
Thank you by advance for any valuable information !