Search for BPMN process instances by extensive criteria in Cockpit

Per my understanding , in Enterprise Camunda edition there is a feature to perform the search of BPMN process instances by extensive/advanced criteria. However, I could not find examples of these advanced search criteria.
I am trying to understand if we use Community edition of Camunda (Camunda 7), what kind of search criteria we will miss in Cockpit.
Thanks

Hello my friend!

One of the greatest examples of advanced search with Camunda Enterprise is the possibility of tracking the entire history of an instance through the Cockpit. This functionality is very useful and is not present in the Community version Cockpit, although you can obtain this tracking using the history APIs, but for an easier and simpler view, it will be necessary to involve developers to search for this information and return it to the screen from the front.

In other words, this will involve work, and a cost… and in the enterprise this is already ready, integrated, and easy to use.

William Robert Alves

Hi @Gaurav_Mahajan,

here are some screenshots to see the search in action: Dashboard | docs.camunda.org

Hope this helps, Ingo

1 Like

Thanks Ingo. And i would assume that in community edition , the section “Deployed processes” shows the search available, correct? Image attached below.

Hi @Gaurav_Mahajan,

yes. It is limited to process definition search.

Hope this helps, Ingo