Service task and Send task

Hi team,
As I am new to camunda, I am facing troubles in configuring service task and send task.If anyone could help me with the documents regarding how to configure(step by step) the above both topics, it will be helpful to me.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sabarish.M

Hi @Sabarish, it depends on the goals you want to achieve with both tasks.
Docs for SendTask and for ServiceTask. If you cant find what you’re searching for in the docs, post an update with a more concise question in order to help you.

Cheers
Sascha

@Sabarish, you can find the examples here.

Hi sdibernardo,
My scenario is i have three user task (login, collect personal details and collect work information) and last task is the send task. When all the three user tasks are completed i should send a mail with the subject (Thanks for registering with us).Here I could not find any proper reference to guide me through and where i should check the output so that i can check whether my mail is working.Any help will be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sabarish.M

So you already modeled your process and implemented the first three steps and now need to finalize the process by sending out the mail via the SendTask?

If that’s the case, check this Camunda BPM Example.

If you want to verify that the mails you sent are indeed you can set yourself as recipient or use a tool such as MailSlurper.