Spring-boot application failed to start for external task

I have created a simple application to demo the use of AWS SQS sender and response using the external task. I am trying to use MongoDB as my db. But while trying to run the application I am getting this below error - Please help
APPLICATION FAILED TO START

Description:

Field transactionManager in org.camunda.bpm.spring.boot.starter.configuration.impl.DefaultDatasourceConfiguration required a bean of type 'org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager' that could not be found.

The injection point has the following annotations:
	- @org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)

Action:

Consider defining a bean of type 'org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager' in your configuration.

My build.gradle is below -

buildscript {
            ext {
                springCloudVersion = "Hoxton.SR8"
            }
            repositories {
                mavenLocal()
                mavenCentral()
                jcenter() 
            }
            dependencies {
                classpath "io.spring.gradle:dependency-management-plugin:1.0.10.RELEASE"
                classpath "org.jfrog.buildinfo:build-info-extractor-gradle:4.4.0"
            } }
apply plugin: 'java'
apply plugin: 'eclipse'
apply plugin: 'maven'
apply plugin: 'java-library'
apply plugin: 'idea'
apply plugin: 'maven'
apply plugin: "io.spring.dependency-management"

dependencyManagement {
  imports {
    mavenBom("org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-dependencies:2.4.3")
    mavenBom "org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-dependencies:${springCloudVersion}"
  }
}

repositories {
    mavenLocal()
    jcenter()
    maven { url "https://repo.spring.io/plugins-release/" }
}

group = 'com.test.demo'
version = '0.0.1-SNAPSHOT'
description = """"""

sourceCompatibility = 8
targetCompatibility = 8
def awsVersion = '1.11.327'

dependencies {
    compile group: 'org.camunda.bpm.springboot', name: 'camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter-external-task-client', version:'7.15.0'
    compile group: 'org.camunda.bpm.springboot', name: 'camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter-webapp', version:'7.15.0'
    compile group: 'org.camunda.bpm.springboot', name: 'camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter-rest', version:'7.15.0'

implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-data-mongodb:2.4.3'
    // implementation group: 'org.springframework.data', name: 'spring-data-mongodb'
    implementation group: 'org.springframework.cloud', name: 'spring-cloud-starter-aws'
    implementation group: 'org.springframework.cloud', name: 'spring-cloud-aws-messaging'
    implementation group: 'com.amazonaws', name: 'aws-java-sdk-sqs', version: '1.11.327'

compileOnly 'org.projectlombok:lombok:1.18.20'
    annotationProcessor group: 'org.projectlombok', name: 'lombok', version: '1.18.20'

}

Sorry for that but I can’t help with your problem but I would like to get some feedback of you if the communication between the process engine with the external task using SQS instead of pooling worked for you and if you could share some code of this.
Thanks in advance.