Start with Camunda 7 tomcat / change login window logo

Hello,

I am trying to configure a Camunda application (tomcat installed). managed to change the language, manage the navigation bar and the LOGO in it.

But I can’t find information anywhere on how to change the LOGO in the login window?

Hello my friend!

To adjust something on the login screen, you need to change the user-styles.css file inside the welcome folder.

The login screen files are stored in this folder.

Below I am leaving an example of the CSS code that modifies the login screen logo, and also the folder structure used.

Hope this helps.

William Robert Alves

Hi William,

Thank you very much for the answer, but I tried to add it and there is no difference for me. Still the logo remains. But you helped me understand the point. I don’t know why, but I have different div classes than yours. Well, thanks to you, I found a way to solve it.

This fix works for me:

.login-header svg{
	display: none;	
}

.form-signin .login-header {
	background-image: url(../assets/images/logo.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
	background-size:  300px 60px;
	background-position: center top;
	width:100%;
	height:100px;
}
.app-name{
	position: relative;
    text-align: center;
	top:90%;	
}

1 Like

Maybe our versions or implementations of Camunda are not the same, and this could make it a little different perhaps…

But this check is easily solved with the browser’s “Developer tools”, by inspecting the element you want to modify in the CSS, you can get its name.

I’m glad you made it!

William Robert Alves

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I used, thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.