TaskAssignmentEmail Cannot load class

Hi all, i’m new to te forum and to camuada. I have tried to follow all the proposed solution to this issue that I’m facing with no luck. It lead always to eclypse that according to latest version is deprecated.

i have configured camunda and evrything seems fine. pprocess loaded with modelr works fine if there is no task listener. if i try to uplad the TaskAssignmentEmail retrived from GitHub - camunda/camunda-bpm-examples: A collection of usage examples for Camunda Platform intended to get you started quickly once i start the process i receive the error

The process could not be started. : Cannot instantiate process definition TaskAssignmentEmail:1:e7770d19-06ce-11ea-85cb-2816ad3ac4a1: ENGINE-03051 There was an exception while invoking the TaskListener. Message: ‘ENGINE-09008 Exception while instantiating class ‘org.camunda.bpm.quickstart.TaskAssignmentListener’: ENGINE-09017 Cannot load class ‘org.camunda.bpm.quickstart.TaskAssignmentListener’: org.camunda.bpm.quickstart.TaskAssignmentListener’

i have no idea on how to upload java class with modeler

any help is welcome

hey @maffio,

the example is a Process Application with Java Classes, not just a model.

You have to build and deploy the whole project first, before you can use the classes defined therein. Check out the Quick start for Java Applications to learn how to develop these.

1 Like

ty. I was finally able to have it run