Timer (PT1M) for user task throwing exception

I am getting exception when I setup the boundary event like below. The format is same as what is present in the documentation https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.6/reference/bpmn20/events/timer-events/

<bpmn:boundaryEvent id=“Reminder_for_approval_timer” name=“Reminder for approval” cancelActivity=“false” attachedToRef=“approve_task”>
bpmn:timerEventDefinition
<bpmn:timeDuration xsi:type=“bpmn:tFormalExpression”>PT1M</bpmn:timeDuration>
</bpmn:timerEventDefinition>
</bpmn:boundaryEvent>

2018-03-23 09:53:39.429  WARN 5812 --- [nio-8080-exec-8] ExceptionHandler                         : org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.exception.RestException: Cannot submit task form 58a10700-2d33-11e8-a83a-185e0f799d42: ENGINE-09026 Exception while parsing cron expression 'PT1M': Illegal characters for this position: 'PT1'
	at org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.sub.task.impl.TaskResourceImpl.submit(TaskResourceImpl.java:127)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
	at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory$1.invoke(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:81)
	at

Hi @notionquest,

What kind of exception? It would be helpful to upload the complete stacktrace.

Best regards,
Yana

@yana.vasileva
I have added the exception to the main post. Please take a look.

Hi @notionquest,

Could you please check again the exception and the process.
It seems that this exception is not related to this boundary event but to some other.
Do you have configured somewhere timeCycle?

Best regards,
Yana

1 Like