I am evaluating several tool and approaches for Rapid Application Development of business CRUD based applications.
I would like to ask IF (not how, I will find myself) Camunda can do an application like this:
- user logins
- user sees a big list of items with a filter on top that can filter with complex jpa/sql query
- user selects an item and choose “modify” “new from” “delete”, or “view only”
- an form page opens quite complex (with dynamic combo box and one to many relationships). I can modify the look of the page mimicking a printed form
- user can modify save or cancel
- the user go again to first page with the list
Then we can have more than one list to edit.
It is a classical CRUD app.
Thanks in advance for any help,