Wait to finish parallel user tasks

Hi,
Can you tell me please how to solve this problem? I run parallel two user tasks and one manual and I need to complete all before go to next step.

You really should have 2 parallel joins.

One will end the parallel split before “Add Potential Employee Data into Project Log”/“Create Employee Email”
The other Parallel Join would end the parallel split before “Fill Init Form”/“Set Employee Contract Detail”

More specifically:
“Add Potential Employee Data into Project Log” and “Create Employee Email” would flow into Parallel Join 1
Parallel Join 1 and “Validate Form” would flow into Parallel Join 2
Parallel Join 2 would flow into “Contracts”

So simply by this? Camunda handle to wait to finish both data flows before go to next step?

Correct.
Camunda will skip the Manual Task and wait at the Parallel Join until the “Create employee email” task is completed, and then it will wait at the next Parallel Join until “Validate Form” is completed.

If “Validate Form” is completed before the “Create employee email” task is done, Camunda will wait at the second join until “Create employee email” finishes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.