Waring link event

Hi,
I have used Links Events in my BPMN process.
During the phase of the start-up of my engine I see the following warning message in the system output console:

2019-05-30 10:49:45.335 WARN 6433 — [nio-8080-exec-6] org.camunda.bpm.engine.util : ENGINE-09004 Warnings during parsing:

• Link Event named ‘Catch(Riceve Controdeduzione)’ containes link event definition with name ‘LinkRiceveControdeduzione’ - it is recommended to use the same name for both. | titolo_ii_istrutturia.bpmn | line 334 | column 107
  • Link Event named ‘Catch(Assega Valutatore)’ containes link event definition with name ‘LinkAssegnaValutatore’ - it is recommended to use the same name for both. | titolo_ii_istrutturia.bpmn | line 406 | column 102
  • Link Event named ‘Catch(Verifica Ammissibilità)’ containes link event definition with name ‘LinkVerificaAmmissibilita’ - it is recommended to use the same name for both. | titolo_ii_istrutturia.bpmn | line 492 | column 107
  • Link Event named ‘Catch(Riceve nota da Regione)’ containes link event definition with name ‘LinkRiceveNotaConMotivazioneDaRegione’ - it is recommended to use the same name for both. | titolo_ii_istrutturia.bpmn | line 810 | column 107
  • Link Event named ‘Catch(Verifica Accoglibilità)’ containes link event definition with name ‘LinkVerificaAccoglibilita’ - it is recommended to use the same name for both. | titolo_ii_istrutturia.bpmn | line 252 | column 107
  • Link Event named ‘Catch(Riceve Controdeduzione)’ containes link event definition with name ‘LinkRiceveControdeduzione2’ - it is recommended to use the same name for both. | titolo_ii_istrutturia.bpmn | line 874 | column 107

May I ignore all above warnings or I have to investigate and resolve it?

thanks to help me.
Regards
Antonio

You can ignore those warnings - they don’t affect the execution. It’s just a good practice for naming link events.

Thanks for your fast reply.
:smiley: