What does a cross 'X' near deployed processes signify

Hi
I know a cross means there is some issue in deployment, but can someone help me understand what issues could it be. ?

Not sure what you mean exactly. Could you please attach a screenshot?

I figured it means the process definition got deployed successfully, but failed to run. But the main issue I am struggling with is still there:

I am having problems starting my process definition.
If it gets deployed with the war, it runs perfectly.
But my need is ,that i need to give user ability to deploy bpmns on the fly. Hence I am using Camunda’s deploy and start APIs.
But when i deploy and start it using camunda’s rest api

http://casemgmt.dev.ranger3.xpms.ai/engine-rest/process-definition/my_def_id/start

then i get this error:

Cannot instantiate process definition Process_1525247306754:2:484296a5-5f3c-11e8-bba7-0242ac110006: ENGINE-09008 Exception while instantiating class ‘com.delegates.ListenerDelegate’: ENGINE-09017 Cannot load class ‘com.delegates.ListenerDelegate’: com.delegates.ListenerDelegate"

Can you please help me fix it. Am I missing something?.
I keep getting this error time to time and it solves on its own with some random tweaks or deploying over and over again . But I am not able to find any fixed solution to this.

Deployment is successful for sure coz I can see it in the cockpit and getting proper response from deployment API. But Starting process is giving error.

I do have the below class in my war for bootstrapping:

import org.camunda.bpm.application.ProcessApplication;
import org.camunda.bpm.application.impl.ServletProcessApplication;

@ProcessApplication("camunda_poc")
public class ProcessApplicationCamundaPOC extends ServletProcessApplication {
          // empty implementation
}