Wildfly application .war service is already registered

I have managed to put my wildfly instance in an unstable state. I am getting the following error when publishing to wildfly using Jboss Tools in eclipse. I cannot find any reference to the service, org.camunda.bpm.platform.process-application-module.“app.war”.DEPLOY.app.

I have deleted the process deployment using the Camunda REST API, but cannot figure out how to remove this service.

Does anyone know how I can remove it?

14:44:23,426 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-4) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit.“app.war”.INSTALL: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.“app.war”.INSTALL: WFLYSRV0153: Failed to process phase INSTALL of deployment “app.war”
at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:154)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1948)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1881)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.jboss.msc.service.DuplicateServiceException: Service org.camunda.bpm.platform.process-application-module.“app.war”.DEPLOY.app is already registered
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceRegistrationImpl.setInstance(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:158)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl.startInstallation(ServiceControllerImpl.java:235)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceContainerImpl.install(ServiceContainerImpl.java:768)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceTargetImpl.install(ServiceTargetImpl.java:223)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$ChildServiceTarget.install(ServiceControllerImpl.java:2401)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceTargetImpl.install(ServiceTargetImpl.java:223)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$ChildServiceTarget.install(ServiceControllerImpl.java:2401)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceBuilderImpl.install(ServiceBuilderImpl.java:317)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.jboss.deployment.processor.ProcessApplicationDeploymentProcessor.deploy(ProcessApplicationDeploymentProcessor.java:146)
at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:147)
… 5 more

JBoss Tools is deploying the processes.xml from both the src/main/resources and src/test/resources directories. Because the process archives defined in those files have the same name, Wildfly was attempting to deploy two process archives. After changing the process archive name in the test file, the error no longer occurs.

1 Like