Zeebe-simple-monitor can not received instance information

Hi
I use zeebe 0.21.1 , zeebe-hazelcast-exporter-0.6.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar , and zeebe-simple-monitor.
In the project zeebe-simple-monitor, I used MySQL instead of H2.
At the beginning, zeebe-simple-monitor works well, it received the instance information and save them in mysql , but when there is no instance and it works for a long time ( half one hour later ), it cannot receive the newly created instance information.
when i test instance , there is an error :

io.zeebe.client.api.command.ClientStatusException: Command rejected with code ‘COMPLETE’: Expected to complete job with key ‘6755399441062119’, but no such job was found
at io.zeebe.client.impl.ZeebeClientFutureImpl.transformExecutionException(ZeebeClientFutureImpl.java:93) ~[zeebe-client-java-0.21.1.jar:0.21.1]
at io.zeebe.client.impl.ZeebeClientFutureImpl.join(ZeebeClientFutureImpl.java:50) ~[zeebe-client-java-0.21.1.jar:0.21.1]
at cn.com.cennavi.test.step1.service.TestService.test2(TestService.java:40) ~[classes/:na]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at io.zeebe.spring.client.bean.MethodInfo.invoke(MethodInfo.java:31) ~[spring-zeebe-0.7.1.jar:0.7.1]
at io.zeebe.spring.client.config.processor.ZeebeWorkerPostProcessor.lambda$null$1(ZeebeWorkerPostProcessor.java:49) ~[spring-zeebe-0.7.1.jar:0.7.1]
at io.zeebe.client.impl.worker.JobRunnableFactory.executeJob(JobRunnableFactory.java:44) [zeebe-client-java-0.21.1.jar:0.21.1]
at io.zeebe.client.impl.worker.JobRunnableFactory.lambda$create$0(JobRunnableFactory.java:39) [zeebe-client-java-0.21.1.jar:0.21.1]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run$$$capture(FutureTask.java:266) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: NOT_FOUND: Command rejected with code ‘COMPLETE’: Expected to complete job with key ‘6755399441062119’, but no such job was found
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:357) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1895) ~[na:1.8.0_181]
at io.zeebe.client.impl.ZeebeClientFutureImpl.join(ZeebeClientFutureImpl.java:48) ~[zeebe-client-java-0.21.1.jar:0.21.1]
… 17 common frames omitted
Caused by: io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: NOT_FOUND: Command rejected with code ‘COMPLETE’: Expected to complete job with key ‘6755399441062119’, but no such job was found
at io.grpc.Status.asRuntimeException(Status.java:533) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls$StreamObserverToCallListenerAdapter.onClose(ClientCalls.java:442) ~[grpc-stub-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.PartialForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(PartialForwardingClientCallListener.java:39) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.ForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(ForwardingClientCallListener.java:23) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.ForwardingClientCallListener$SimpleForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(ForwardingClientCallListener.java:40) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.CensusStatsModule$StatsClientInterceptor$1$1.onClose(CensusStatsModule.java:700) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.PartialForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(PartialForwardingClientCallListener.java:39) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.ForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(ForwardingClientCallListener.java:23) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.ForwardingClientCallListener$SimpleForwardingClientCallListener.onClose(ForwardingClientCallListener.java:40) ~[grpc-api-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.CensusTracingModule$TracingClientInterceptor$1$1.onClose(CensusTracingModule.java:399) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ClientCallImpl.closeObserver(ClientCallImpl.java:510) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ClientCallImpl.access$300(ClientCallImpl.java:66) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ClientCallImpl$ClientStreamListenerImpl.close(ClientCallImpl.java:630) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ClientCallImpl$ClientStreamListenerImpl.access$700(ClientCallImpl.java:518) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ClientCallImpl$ClientStreamListenerImpl$1StreamClosed.runInternal(ClientCallImpl.java:692) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ClientCallImpl$ClientStreamListenerImpl$1StreamClosed.runInContext(ClientCallImpl.java:681) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.ContextRunnable.run(ContextRunnable.java:37) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
at io.grpc.internal.SerializingExecutor.run(SerializingExecutor.java:123) ~[grpc-core-1.24.0.jar:1.24.0]
… 3 common frames omitted

Is there any configuration to solve this problem?
Thanks.

@zwjbelial this is a very good question, so just to clarify, it works when you start it and you can see the data in MySQL? Can you please confirm this?

Then in Simple Monitor, how are you configuring MySQL? It sounds like there might be a problem with the connection to the database

hello!
I download zeebe-simple-monitor from GitHub - camunda-community-hub/zeebe-simple-monitor: A monitoring application to show insides of Zeebe for developers.
And I change H2 configure , like this :

spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://XXX.XXX.XX.XXX:3306/zeebe_monitor_test
spring.datasource.user=XXXX
spring.datasource.password=XXXX
spring.jpa.hibernate.ddl-auto=create

First time , set spring.jpa.hibernate.ddl-auto=create, when second time , change create to update.
And I get the database table and infomation.

When i start zeebe-simple-monitor , and create instance , mysql database can not get the infomation ,
but when i open the monitor webpage and create instance again , database can get the information , i think it may not have created a websocket link when i don’t open the webpage .
So i keep the webpage open always , but half one hour later , it can not get the information again .
It bothered me for a long time.
Is there any way for me to receive information all the time, even if I close the web page?

@zwjbelial those are web sockets, you need to deal with them. After 30 mins your probably is closing the web socket to save energy and CPU. If you close the browser the web socket connection will be closed. You can create web socket client outside of the browser and then manage it yourself to re connect if the connection is closed

@salaboy Thanks! I will try it .

Have you dealt with this problem? I also encountered this problem. When I use mysql, Zeebe monitor will not generate any data.

@coderzjh What do the Simple Monitor logs say?

When using MySQL database, the monitor starts normally without error, but when I deploy the process, the deploymentlistener is not triggered, but it can be triggered normally if PostgreSQL is used.

When using MySQL database, the monitor starts normally without error, but when I deploy the process, the deploymentlistener is not triggered, but it can be triggered normally if PostgreSQL is used.
Can you give me some advice?

data problem