Referring to the link: https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.12/user-guide/process-applications/maven-archetypes/, I was able to successfully set up Camunda Maven templates in Eclipse but could not succeed with IntelliJ IDEA.
I doubt if there is something missing with step 6 or something between step 6 and 7. Please clarify. If this was addressed in another topic earlier, please help me with the topic link. Thank you in advance.
Steps written in the link:
- On the “Welcome to IntelliJ IDEA” screen, click on “Configure” and select “Plugins” in the dropdown
- In the plugins dialog, click on “Browse repositories…”
- Search for the plugin “Maven Archetype Catalogs” and click on “Install”
- Restart IntelliJ IDEA
- On the “Welcome to IntelliJ IDEA” screen, click on “Configure” and select “Preferences” in the dropdown
6. In the preferences window, navigate to: “Build, Execution, Deployment > Build Tools > Maven Archetype Catalogs”
- To create a Maven project from an archetype, click on the “Welcome to IntelliJ IDEA” screen on “Create New Project”
- In the new project dialog, click on the left side on “Maven”, check “Create from archetype” and select any