Cassandra connection

SPADValle7.bpmn (537.8 KB)

Hello, I am trying to put data in a Cassandra db, but the process ends without there being an upload.

I dont know if there is something wrong in my last service task, or if is just isnt supported as per this post
Hi Team, I am new to Camunda technology. I want to use apache Cassandra for Camunda - Modeler - Camunda Platform Forum

I am wondering if Cassandra is still not supported by Camunda or if there is something wrong in my serviceTask.
FormDatosReales7.form (680 Bytes)
FormEmergencia7.form (993 Bytes)

Thanks.

Hi @Daniel_Perilla
If you mean the service task “Actualizer estado” this might be your problem. You may not be using a valid method

Joe

Hello Joe thanks for the quick reply, no the service task that I’m having problems with is the one named ‘Guardar Cassandar’ this is the method of that specific service task.

I can’t find the task in the process diagram that was uploaded :grinning: I even tried to find it in the XML without luck. What do the logs say, if anything? My guess is that the REST endpoint may not be doing what you need, but as far as Camunda is concerned all seems to be well.

Joe

Joe you are totally right, I accidentally uploaded an old version of the diagram, this is the one that I’m talking about.
SPADValle7.bpmn (160.1 KB)

No payload?

If you click on the value of payload and scroll down you will see the data

Ah yes, thank you :grinning: What values, if any, are being put into Cassandra? What do the logs say?

No values are being saved unfortunately, however I can say that the program says that the process finishes even though no value is being saved

@Daniel_Perilla you may need to use a script to build the JSON payload, see: