End of Life Notification for Cawemo SaaS Service

Hi Tobias, my colleague Calvin is out for the moment. I’m also a PM working in the modeling space on the Web Modeler application. I’ll try to lay out the options for you.

Unfortunately I dont see that button to create a new organisation.

Creating multiple organizations is a Camundi-only testing feature I helped implement so we can perform QA on our onboarding experience. It’s undocumented because it’s not part of the public product- I apologize for the confusion.

Is it possible that someone tells us which options we have, what are the pros and cons, so we can make a decision? Maybe there is a link to the documentation which points out possible collaboration options?

Assuming this is your use case:

Our company is small (we have about 15 employees). If it would be possible to board those as users so we can at least collaborate internally and share the Bpmns via link with the customer

Here are the 4 options
a) €0 for Partial Internal Read/Write, External Read Invite internal users only, share your diagrams and collaborate externally
In this option you would create 1 internal org with 5 users and multiple projects. To engage with your customers, you would use the sharing or embedding features (see here) to give them read-only access to the diagrams and communicate over another tool.
To get your whole company engaged you could create multiple orgs using separate emails. Each org is associated with 1 “owner” email.
b) €99-189 for Internal Read/Write, External Read Use the starter plan, share your diagrams and collaborate externally
This is similar to (a), except for €99 you can get 10 users in your team in this space. For an additional €90/mo you can get the full 15 users in your team involved.
c) €189-??? Everybody Gets Read/Write: Use the starter plan, add your customers as users to the org just as in Cawemo
This would cost €15 per user, including customers. I don’t think this is feasible in your situation.
d) (Future) €0 for Self-Managed with 5 Collaborators/Project: I’m working on a project to introduce a self-managed version of Web Modeler with more sharing options. There will be unlimited users in the org, but maximum 5 users per project. I expect to release this in Q2. However, this is still in the planning process and subject to change.

If you’d like to discuss this over a call, I’ve shared my calendly link in a DM

Best regards,
Eric Lundberg
Web Modeler Product Manager

1 Like

Thank you Eric for taking the time to compose this reply. I would like to discuss the issue over a call but could not find the direct message from you. (There is no notification badge, also on my profile I could not find anything). May I ask you to write me another one or point me in the right direction where to look for the dm?

Thank you for your help.

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

In the top right corner there is a spot to show direct messages in the Chat.

Best,
Eric

Hi Eric, sorry dont have that icon.

Oof. Here’s the link. I suppose I can delete it after you book if there’s an issue with too many bookings

Hi Eric, thank you I’ve scheduled a meeting.

Buen día!
Consulto, si bien sabía de la migración, en mi organización quedaron diagramas pendientes por migrar, existe alguna posibilidad de realizar esto, ya que desde cawemo no puedo ingresar.
Gracias

Saludos…

Hi @mfmaria,

Please email me at calvin.robbins@camunda.com, and I can grant temporary 24-hour access.

Regards,
Calvin Robbins

Buen día! Enviado el mail.

Gracias

Saludos.-

Hi,

I know I’m late, my mistake… but is it still possible to retrieve my diagrams from Cawemo?

Thanks beforehand for your support.

Hi. Write to the chat on the camunda.io homepage and a manager will be able to open access for you for 24 hours.

Hi,

If anyone is still having trouble getting accessing and migrating your models to the Camunda web modeler

Please email me at calvin.robbins@camunda.com, include your IP/ IP CIDR address(es) from which you were accessing Cawemo in your email, we can allow temporary 24-hour access to allow for extra time for migration. You can find your public IP on https://www.whatsmyip.org/

Regards,
Calvin Robbins

Hello! Please tell me is there any chance to restore the diagrams bpmn from cavemo? Unfortunately I saw the announcement too late. The cavemo contained very important diagrams for a study project at the university that needed to be submitted urgently. I really hope that the data can be recovered, thank you

Hi @alesaankovskaa

Please email me at calvin.robbins@camunda.com, include your IP/ IP CIDR address(es) from which you were accessing Cawemo in your email, we can allow temporary 24-hour access to allow for extra time for migration. You can find your public IP on https://www.whatsmyip.org/